Monday, September 11, 2006

...and we're back.



I have learned that the universe likes to balance itself out, but why must my life be affected by this cosmic equation?
The last week or so has been fan-freakin' tastic. (seriously, i hope that didn't come off as sarcastic)
I am back to school and work, things are going great with both. I managed to get over myself and begin to bring important people back into my life (better to talk to a friend than mourn over a lover). I am beginning to realize what I want to do with my life, as soon as the she-devil that is college gives my life back to me. I even got to shoot the football game from the sidelines last Saturday -- which was awesome, by the way.
But it seems that in all things, my life included, what goes up, must come down.
It brings me great sorrow to tell you all that Sweet Caroline, after more than two years of faithful service, has met with an untimely, lemon-limey, demise. My 12", titanium beauty has drowned in an explosion of thirst-quenching death.
I cannot afford a new computer right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment