Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My New Best Friend!

Read this:
Your finest bourbon!
then click "Next" or use this link:
Call a physicist!

Behold, the stuff that dreams are made of:



Booker's Kentucky Straight Bourbon
. Uncut. Unfiltered. Straight from the cask to the bottle.

This is quite simply the greatest beverage I have ever tasted. 125.4 proof and smoother than most of that weak stuff you'll find at bars. With an oaky, smoky, earthy aroma that you want to inhale all day, a big, bold taste and long, smooth finish. Be sure to swallow each sip twice to get the full flavor.

Try it neat on your first sip (after you let it breath a bit), then add a splash of water or an ice cube if desired.

Come have a drink with me!

It even comes in its own gift box:



Sorry for the crappy pictures, I took them quick with my old point and shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment